Paleo Spiced Cookies
1 ½ cup Blanched Almond Flour
1 tsp Coconut Flour
¼ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
¼ cup Blackstrap Molasses
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp Ground Cardamom
¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
¼ tsp Salt and Baking Soda
1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar or Sucanat
1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt coconut oil in saucepan on low heat.
2. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, egg, molasses, coconut oil and spices in a medium bowl. Stir well to
3. Add baking soda and stir well to incorporate.
4. Chill dough in fridge at least 30 minutes prior to rolling. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F.
5. Combine sugar and extra cinnamon and place on a small plate or shallow dish. Remove cookie dough from fridge and roll tablespoonfuls into 1-inch balls. Roll cookie dough balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat completely and place on cookie sheet. Do not flatten cookies prior to baking.
6. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire cooling rack.