I found this at Hajnal Szakacskonyve's blog.
PALEO SPICY RIB APPETIZER
- 3 lbs pork spare ribs
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp sweet basil, dried
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste after dish is cooked
For the sauce:
- 1 cup tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, chopped and peeled
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ small onion, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 pinches of salt
- Cut ribs into single pieces.
- Rub pieces with the spices and place in the slow cooker.
- Put tomatoes in a bowl, smash them with a fork and mix in the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Pour mixture over the ribs, cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours until ribs are tender.
- Add salt and pepper after cooking.