I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it is excellent! Luckily, I gave the recipe to my friend Michelle before I lost track of it. She sent it back to me and I am posting it here to make sure I don't lose this gem again! I pair it with a cream cheese frosting and it's divine!
Almond Flour Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar (or substitute)
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon flavoring ( 5 Teaspoons for Lemon Cake)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream the butter and sugar (or substitute) until well combined. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
3. Mix flour with baking powder and add to egg mixture a little at a time while mixing. Add lemon and vanilla flavorings.
4. Pour into greased nine inch cake pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.