This is from Recipezaar.
Strawberry Lemon Marmalade
- Squeeze lemon half, reserve 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Remove the pulp and white membrane from the lemon peel, slice peel thinly.
- Combine the peel and baking soda in a small saucepot, adding just enough water to cover peel; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; drain peel; set aside.
- Slice the strawberries; measure 4 1/2 cups of prepared strawberries.
- Combine the strawberries, lemon juice, lemon peel and pectin in a large saucepot.
- Bring slowly to a boil.
- Add the sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Bring to a rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Ladle the hot marmalade into hot jars, leaving ¼- inch headspace.
- Adjust two-piece caps.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- This recipe yields about 8 half-pints.